Gingerbread Hospital Kit - Online Guide
Welcome to your bespoke gingerbread hospital instruction guide!
We can’t wait to see all of your creations! Decorate, display and share however you wish. Just make sure to tweet your shortbread hospital to us in a photo, video, gif or boomerang to our Twitter account @NursingTimes using the hashtag #NTAwards by Friday 18 October to enter the competition.
Items included in Kit:
1 x Gingerbread Hospital building – comprising 5 pieces:
- 2 x long walls
- 2 x short walls
- 1 x roof
1 x Ambulance
1 x Person
1 x Nurse’s medical blouse
1 x Heart
1 x Syringe
Additional items needed:
Please note that you will need the following to make the icing required to construct the gingerbread hospital:
- bag of icing sugar
- cold water
Stage 1: Make your icing
- Put 1 1/2 cups of icing sugar in a bowl.
- Slowly add 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Mix with a fork until you have a very thick consistency.
- This icing will be your glue, so you want it to be hard.
- Use a glass to hold a piping bag, fill it with the icing you just made.
- Then cut the point of the bag, to be ready to pipe.
Stage 2: Build the Gingerbread Hospital
- Put all your hospital walls and roof on a working surface.
- Decorate the front side of the hospital before you construct. Let it dry.
- Put icing on the side of one of the small walls and glue to one of the long walls.
- Do the same with the other side.
- Let the icing dry so it is hard, the walls should now be able to stand without being held.
- Then put icing on all the top four walls and attach the roof.
- Let it dry and then tidy up all the borders, to make them neat.
- Once dry, finish decorating the Hospital as you like.
Stage 3: Play!
- Then play with your biscuits and decorate as you wish.
- Add some creativity to your hospital and add any additional treats to make it extra special.
- Voila! You have done it!
- Share your creations with us at @NursingTimes using the hashtag #NTAwards
Organic Plain White Flour, Soft Light Brown Sugar, Free Range Eggs, Organic Butter, organic Golden Syrup, Cinnamon Grounded, Ginger Powder, Baking Soda.
The best before date is 31st October 2019.
FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Don't forget to sign up for free standard shipping on your first SWEET REASON order & you will also receive our email updates including exclusive offers, promo discounts and gift ideas...